Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice site, atleast come with something more credible. </div></div>
    I think its funny every time someone posts something bad about Obama you think the site is not credible but when we all question the sites that u post u think they are the most credible sites ever. </div></div>

    Dont say they are, mine just are flaming biased. In other words they dont have big Obama banners on them.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member
    Obama Will Bankrupt Them


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    When it comes to the election there's no such thing as an unbiased opinion or article.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    But there are some that are a lot more biased than others, that one he posted is a good example.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member
    Obama Will Bankrupt Them


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    I agree, but do you think some of the stuff you have posted isn't the exact same?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name a presidential election where the UMWA has ever backed a republican candidate. Unions, as a whole, always endorse the democratic candidate. </div></div>
    That should provide a little insight.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, but do you think some of the stuff you have posted isn't the exact same? </div></div>

    I dont think I have ever posted anything from a site like that, its CNN, MSBC, Yahoo or Fox. There's sites that may lean a certain way, then theres some that are strong Mccain/Obama.

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to the election there's no such thing as an unbiased opinion or article. </div></div> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

    Post of the week. Takes a while for many to accept this.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    But you got to admit some are a lot worse than others, either that or they hide it better. lol

  9. #29
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    I just like pulling strings and see what happens- I get one vote out of...millions? Yeah, I'm gonna make a lot of difference. Politicians and the super rich are all alike.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Will Bankrupt Them

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name a presidential election where the UMWA has ever backed a republican candidate. Unions, as a whole, always endorse the democratic candidate. </div></div>
    That should provide a little insight. </div></div>

    Which is sad because of the Democratic stance on unions now.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •